HOW IT WORKS:
The interest rate, mortgage payment, and amount owed over the life of the loan should be an improvement over current loan terms otherwise refinancing might not be the best solution.
The HARP program ultimately allows homeowners to take advantage of current market rates even if the current mortgage is “underwater”. The program has been extended until the end of 2016.
The requirements considered to be eligible for the HARP program are listed here. Not sure if you fall into these categories? Ask your trusted Diversified Mortgage Group expert today!
- The mortgage must be owned or guaranteed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac.
- The mortgage must have been sold to Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac on or before May 31, 2009.
- The mortgage cannot have been refinanced under HARP previously unless it is a Fannie Mae loan that was refinanced under HARP from March-May, 2009.
- The current loan-to-value (LTV) ratio must be greater than 80%.
- The borrower must be current on the mortgage at the time of the refinance, with no late payment in the past six months and no more than one late payment in the past 12 months.
- The borrower has a reasonable ability to pay the new mortgage payments.
- The refinance improves the long-term affordability or stability of the loan.
HOW Diversified Mortgage Group CAN HELP:
Diversified Mortgage Group is fully prepared to assist homeowners in securing a mortgage best suited for their future financial success. With knowledgeable Loan Officers and extensive experience with HARP, we are here to answer questions and begin the process of getting you into a more manageable mortgage plan.
All loan programs displayed on this website may not be available in every state.
- Information about the monthly gross (before tax) income of all the homeowners on your loan, including recent pay stubs if you receive them, or documentation of income you receive from other sources.
- Your most recent income tax return.
- Information about any junior lien mortgage on the house.
- Account balances and minimum monthly payments due on all of your credit cards.
- Account balances and monthly payments on all your other debts.
MORE REFINANCE LOAN PROGRAMS
FHA & USDA Loans
All In One Loan
Veterans & Active Military
Locate a Loan Officer